Smash Mobile APN
Find on this page the APN settings you need. Depending on your phone and OS, installation may be different.
Settings for iPhone 6 or newer
Settings for the APN on iOS Devices
You canuse an APN profileormanually set the APNfrom the settings, on older iOS devices.
*the iPhones and iPads will not set the APN automatically.
In order to use hotspots (internet sharing) you will need to:
1. Install APN profile
2. Restart your phone
1. Setting up the APN profile automatically
The APN profile sets the APN for your device automatically.
Download the APN profile below depending on your iOS version and open the file on Safari.
*Make sure you are using Safari, as it only works through this engine.
For a more detailed guide, click here
iOS 7 or later
iOS 6 or earlier
2. Setting up the APN profile manually
The manual setup for the APN is straightforward and you might prefer this if you have experience with the setup of other SIM cards.
*The procedures below come from Apple Support
1. Go to “Settings” → “General” → “Cellular” → “Cellular Data Network”
2. Enter the following
*the Authentication is not needed for iOS devices
For any further information, please refer to apple support.
Please use the APN profile if the cellular data option is no available.
This may be because of your iOS version or carrier.
Settings for iPads, iPhone 5 or older
Tethering/ Hotspot (iPad or iPhone 5 or older)
For iPhone 5 or older:
1. set up the APN manually as described in 2. (Setting up the APN profile manually)of the iPhone 6 or newer section
2. Click personal hotspot in the APN settings column
3. Enter APN values
4. Restart iPhone
1. Install APN profile as described in 1. (Setting up the APN profile automatically)of the iPhone 6 or newer section
2. Click personal hotspot in the APN setting column
3. Enter APN values
4. Restart iPad
* The hotspot or tethering function will only become available after restarting your iPhone/ iPad.
* You may not need to set the personal hotspot APN depending on your iOS or iPad version.
Settings for Android
Settings for the APN on Android Devices
1.Go to “Settings”
2. Find “more”
3. Click on “Mobile Networks”
4. Select “Access Point name”
5. Press menu key
6. Select “New APN”
Authentication type: PAP or CHAP
8. Click “menu”
9. Select “save settings”
10. Click on the circular button next to the new APN you created
11. Restart your phone
*for Android 4.X or later
Remove the APN
Once you are done using our SIM card, please remove the APN profile from your phone.
How to remove the APN profile from your phone:
1. Go to “setting” →“general”
3. Click “profile”
4. Click “remove”